Links I Love :: God and Sewing, Color Choosing, and Knitting

Monday, September 17, 2012



God Sews by K Chripczuk of A Field of Wild Flowers via She Loves Magazine. Love, love, love this article...sewing and God in one...I don't need to say anymore.



Conversant in Color: Warm or Cool? by StephC of 3 Hours Past the Edge of the World blog.
For years, my mother and I have been arguing about what "color" I am. THIS article, well, solved the argument. **You wanna know who was right? We both were, kind of.** (I am a cool, but cool people can still wear pastels!! HA!)

**Interested in knitting for charity? Got an opportunity, at Knits for Needs, and you don't even need to use yarn from your own stash!**

1 comments:

kchripczuk said...

Just noticed you shared my little essay from She Loves. Thanks! My maternal grandmother (about whom it was written) just passed away on Halloween, so I'm grateful I was able to celebrate her life in this way. Beautiful blog!
Kelly Chripczuk

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Abbie Giving 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.